Maximise the value of your business by protecting and diversifying your income streams
Thank you to all those mortgage advice business owners who joined us on 9th June for our virtual event.
The event lasted 45 minutes and was designed to give attendees simple and practical steps to help them protect and enhance their business income, diversify income streams and increase the value of their business.
Don’t worry if you missed out as you can access the event in full by viewing a recording below. We’ve made each of the presentations from Scott Stevens, Director of Adviser Recruitment & Acquisition at Quilter Financial Planning, behavioural economist and Head of Business Consultancy, Paul Young and Lee Barnes, Mortgages Regional Director for Quilter Financial Planning, available to you.
During the event both Scott and Paul refer to a number of sales aids, guides and documents that Quilter Financial Planning have produced for our advisers. We’ve made both the biography template and coronavirus letter template available to you here but if you would like to see more of the support that’s available to our advisers please get in touch with your Quilter Financial Planning Regional Director:
Click here to access
Coronavirus client letter*
Click here to access
*(Please note you will need to seek approval from your compliance team)
Your local Regional Director will be happy to share any of the following documents mentioned in the event with you.
The full list of documents for each presentation include:
Engaging with clients in a remote world
- Guide to accelerating trust with new clients (remotely)
- Biography template
- Guide to next client meeting framework
- Client meeting framework template
- Factsheet - Using technology to enable your business whilst in isolation
- 3 step guide to Zoom calls template
- Zoom client meeting email invitation template
Protecting your clients
- Coronavirus protection client letter template
- Mortgage protection client letter template
- Conducting a protection review script
Recruiting for your firm
- Factsheet - What are financial advisers looking for from a firm?
- Contracts sales aids:
- Junior employed contract template
- Senior employed contract template
- Self-employed individual contract template
- Self-employed company contract template
- Junior employed contract with Principal notes
- Senior employed contract with Principal notes
- Self-employed individual contract with Principal notes
- Self-employed company contract with Principal notes
- Factsheet - Why do financial advisers leave financial advisers?
- Factsheet - Developing a wealth business
- Guide to professionalising your fees
- Professionalising your fees excel templates
Mortgages Regional Director (South)
T. 07741 142906
Mortgages Regional Director (North)
T. 07741 142970