Stuart has nearly 25 years experience in Financial Services, in a variety of roles including Business Development, Senior Management and Business Acquisition for some of the most well known and established companies in the industry. Stuart has spent a number of years working with Financial Advisers to help them become more effective in their business and more valued by their clients. His focus is to help advice professionals understand how Quilter Financial Planning can help them continue to build on their success by providing access to a wide range of exceptional services.
- A strong understanding of the advice market and the challenges that the burden of compliance and regulation presents.
- A proven track record of helping Advisers identify what is getting in the way of them building a better business and spending more time with their clients, their family and their friends.
- Experience of guiding an advice professional on how to build a strategy that will enable a future succession or exit plan for them and their business
- Knowledge across all core advice areas, as well as tax efficient solutions and inheritance tax planning.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that will ensure you get all of the support you could wish for in every step of your journey.
Stuart enjoys living in Devon, walking his three dogs on the beach and has a passion for golf, football and rugby.