Mark Lovelock has more than 26 years of financial services experience, establishing a network of professional contacts within the financial sector. Since 2010, he has held senior management roles with Zurich, Enterprise Group and Quilter Financial Planning focusing on recruitment, acquisition, compliance and developing strategy. His focus is to help new Strategic Partners establish their business in the network and meet their individual business goals. He has achieved the Regional Director Award in 2011, 2017 and 2018.
- Experience in all core advice areas, as well as specialism in wealth and acquisition advice areas.
- Achieved financial qualifications to be a CertPFS member of the Personal Finance Society and holds the CeMap qualification
- Worked across all client areas specialising in private clients, corporate clients, SME, lawyers
- Built a solid network of professional contacts by providing advice and a high-quality service to financial services businesses.
- A network of specially selected experts to support all your advice needs in the financial arena
- Interests include Roundtable/ 41 Club, walking his two dogs and helping to raise funds for national and local charities as a member of the Quilter Group Charity
- Providing leadership direction on acquisition and succession planning
- Business planning and strategy
- Management buyout strategy