Lee has over 30 years of Financial Services experience working for some of the largest financial services companies in the UK before moving into the Network Recruitment world.
He has worked for Cotswold Network, Mortgage Next, Mortgage Intelligence and recently joined Quilter Financial Planning from Tenet Group where he held the position of Head of Network Recruitment.
- Mortgage, Protection, General Insurance, Equity Release, Second Charge, Bridging Finance and Commercial lending market experience.
- CeMap and FPC qualifications
- Extensive network recruitment experience over the last 17 years
- Senior level Sales Management experience – managing and mentoring recruiters in his team to hit and exceed targets while increasing profitability.
- Process Enhancement - Improving processes & documentation for a better Customer Journey
- In depth knowledge of the Mortgage & Protection Market
- Excellent B2B relationship building, development and growth
- Communicator at all levels with exceptional interpersonal skills
Lee has a lifelong passion for water polo, having played for England & Great Britain. Wanting to give back to the sport, he currently coaches the U14 team at his home club of Cheltenham.