Amy is an experienced recruitment professional with more than twelve years’ experience, which includes the financial services industry. She previously specialised in global recruitment for large corporations before joining the Quilter Financial Adviser School (QFAS). She was an integral part of the success of QFAS, having been involved in its inception and then responsible for recruiting students, ensuring they reached their potential and placing them within successful advice firms. In 2020 she joined Quilter Financial Planning as a Regional Director.
- Vast experience of working with advice practices, understanding their needs, growth plans and aspirations for the future
- An in depth understanding of the market place and challenges that firms face
- Detailed knowledge of recruitment and the industry experience required to help firms recruit and grow
- Experience of recruiting adviser trainees, as well as placing newly qualified advisers with appropriate firms
- Excellent relationship management skills, supporting people through the whole recruitment lifecycle
- Established a network of specially selected experts within Quilter Financial Planning to support all your advice needs in the financial arena.
- Amy is CeMAP qualified
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 12 years recruitment experience
- Management experience and an understanding of how to build great teams